1. People have been known to insinuate that I'm too thin. "You must not like food, right?" or "Are you eating regularly?" One of my camp counselors even went to far as to suggest that I'm anorexic, which is the complete OPPOSITE of the truth! But even though most things like this have been said out of love, it's left me feeling incredibly insecure about looking thin. I don't have a weight problem, but I now get defensive about my weight because I get grief for it. And lots of girls are desperate for a thigh gap, while I have one and think I have chicken legs. Weird, right?
2. I can name an Olympic city from every year the games have been held. There were two per year from 1924-1992, and for most I don't know both, but I can get at least one from each Olympiad! I'm irrationally proud of this accomplishment.
|I decided to take a Sporcle quiz to test myself. Dammit, Grenoble, who invited you anyway?|
4. I'm a serial re-watcher/re-reader. If I love a TV show, movie or book, once is simply not enough.
5. I have a (semi irrational) fear of falling. I'm not afraid of heights when I feel safe, but if there's no railing or whatever I'm standing on is see-through? Not okay! And I'm not a big fan of being picked up or riding bikes. I like my feet firmly on the ground, thanks.
6. I've lost track of how many times I've donated my hair to Locks of Love. Chopped off ten inches for the first time in sixth grade and haven't stopped!
7. I cry over fictional people much more than I cry over real people.
8. I have the uncontrollable urge to throw up the U at every monument/cool place I go to. It's a Canes thing. ;)
|How do you say "it's all about the U" in French?|
10. I tried to stop being a Mets fan after they traded RA Dickey. But my friend Christina knows John Buck, the Mets' new catcher, and she told him that her friend abandoned ship. He told her that he'd make me change my mind. Remember those absolutely mindblowing numbers he had at the beginning of the season? Yep, that was totally all for me!
|You're welcome, Mets fans.|
1. Sarah at Shades of Sarah
2. Tejnoor at Tejnoor's Blog
3. Erica at Sincerely, Erica Michelle
4. Noor at Noor's Place
5. Areeba at Aree With Umbrella
6. Erin at Styles I Like
Have at it, everyone! :)